Suitable for: C++ Developer/ C++ Software Engineer/ Software Developer
Location: York or remote working from Aylesbury/Oxford/Gloucester/London area
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a new highly innovative technology development company who are looking to expand their development team with a C++ Developer/ C++ Software Engineer/ Software Developer.
In terms of location, they will consider someone who wants to work in York where the head office is or someone on a remote working basis particularly if they were based somewhere in the South - close to Oxford/Aylesbury/ Gloucester or Central/North/West London area.
C++ Developer/ C++ Software Engineer/ Software Developer will be working in all stages of the software development lifecycle; maintaining and enhancing the core system and design & develop new features. There will be specific involvement working with their partner contract software development company and on occasions meeting customers at client sites
As a C++ Developer/ C++ Software Engineer/ Software Developer the following experience and skills are essential:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing in C++.
- Experience working with the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience of testing using any kind of framework such as Google Test, unittest or mocha.
- Confident using on premises system deployment – ideally using Docker and Azure
- Either Node.JS or Python experience
- Confident liaising with customers and external contract developers.
As a C++ Developer/ C++ Software Engineer/ Software Developer the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Database – PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- DevOps – build pipelines using Azure
- Customer site visits, meeting with customers, attending expos
- Working with partner companies to specify hardware such as cameras, servers and networking devices.
- Experience working with software developer contractors / companies to specify their work and support them.
To apply: please follow the application process and upload your CV in word or PDF format
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.