Suitable for: Business Analyst, BA, Process Analyst, Business Process Analyst with approx. 2 years business analysis experience
Location: Leeds (Based remotely with occasional travel to Leeds office)
Salary: C£35k (negotiable for right candidate)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in the regulated legal sector is look for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team. Supporting IT and Change projects across the business, the Business Analyst will be experienced in business process modelling / re-engineering and associated methodologies and tools to support business change techniques.
This role will involve day to day interaction with all levels of business stakeholders so it is essential that you are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills in this area.
- Min 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst or similar
- Knowledge and experience of business process modelling / re-engineering and associated methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge and experience of business change techniques and tools.
- Confident self-starter who can work with diverse teams and alone effectively.
- A confident communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to compile clear and concise reports/documentation for differing audiences.
- An ability to dissect issues and provide solutions
- Experience of workshop facilitation.
- Proven commercial knowledge with ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders.
- Experience of managing change in a legal environment, and of undertaking analysis involving Legal Case Management systems would be an advantage.
- Experience of undertaking analysis involving Finance/Accounting systems.
- Professional Business Analyst Accreditation
- Knowledge of SDLC – either Waterfall or Agile
The Business Analyst role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- The Business Analyst will process requirements analysis for change requests, BAU, on boarding new clients and projects.
- Carrying out impact Assessments for System Change Requests.
- Assist the Project Manager in the production of the Business Case for medium to large projects. Working as part of a project team delivering change.
- Production of business and functional requirements, process maps, and semi technical documentation
- Able to provide written and verbal progress reports
- Support ad-hoc problem resolution with processes / systems if required.
- Coach Junior team members and other staff across other business functions.
- Assist in the test process and co-ordinate End-User-Testing to ensure sign off is achieved.
- Co-ordinate Training with internal training team.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.