Suitable for: Software Application Consultant / Software Consultant / Software Product Analyst / Software Implementation Consultant
Location: Leeds (LS25), West Yorkshire + client travel
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing supplier of software for Local Authority social care and education management services.
The Business Analyst role will work alongside the Developers and Testers on their web-based workflow solutions that include both mobile apps and customer portals, which provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public.
This is very much a hands-on role and you will be joining one of their growing teams in supporting customers in the design and development process, implementation and support of their software solutions.
As Business Analyst, the following skills are essential:
- Experience working for software house or software vendor in a customer facing/client support role (ideally a B2B environment), preferably delivering / implementing and configuring a software product
- Min 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Software Application Consultant / Software Consultant / Software Product Analyst / Software Implementation Consultant
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to learn and work with bespoke systems
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and to challenging deadlines
- For this position travel will be required to attend meetings at client sites in the UK so must be prepared to stay away from home when needed. All expenses will be paid.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Technical skills e.g. SQL, or a desire to learn would be beneficial
- Delivering training courses
To apply: please follow the online application process and upload your CV in Word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered. Sponsorship may be available for the right individuals meeting all of the criteria.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.