Suitable for: Bid Writer / Submissions Manager / Bid Manager (with hands-on bid writing experience) with Healthcare domain knowledge ideally within the acute sector
Salary: To £55k
Our client is a successful software supplier within the healthcare sector creating products that change communication and improve efficiency within the sector. They have an immediate requirement for a Bid Writer / Bid Manager / Submissions Manager with Healthcare domain knowledge ideally within the acute sector to join their team.
This is a hands on bid writing role and the successful candidate would produce professionally written bid/proposal content that clearly articulates the company’s value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. The role includes both authoring content and reviewing/editing content provided by others, maximising the quality and impact of our sales documentation.
As Bid Writer / Bid Manager / Submissions Manager with Healthcare domain knowledge, this is a senior role requiring a person with experience, credibility, persuasive interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Bid Writer role
- Healthcare domain knowledge – working with or for the NHS, ideally acute sector
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management/ prioritisation skills
- Excellent written English language skills
- Degree or equivalent in English/ Journalism ideally
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office
- APMP qualifications are an advantage
- Selling skills (client facing) are an advantage
- CRM and proposal automation software (or similar) experience are an advantage
As Bid Writer / Bid Manager / Submissions Manager with Healthcare domain knowledge the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Deliver completed written proposal responses and other sales-focused content to agreed deadlines, using both personal knowledge and information gained from a variety of available sources
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Lead story board sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders including a network or subject matter experts
- Coach sales teams and subject matter experience in writing best practice
- Ensure that all new proposal content is recorded in the companys knowledgebase/ proposal automation tool for potential re-use
- Project managing bids through their various stages according to the companys bid management methodology
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.