Suitable for: Lead Automation Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Software Tester, Test Lead with Selenium Webdriver and Java OR C# experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 mins from train station)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + pension + career development
Our client is looking for a Lead Automation Tester to join their team of dedicated automation testers who work on a wide variety of agile projects across different industry sectors. As Automation Tester, you will need strong automation test skills and experience which must include the ability to build automation frameworks from scratch within agile project environments.
Skills / Experience:
- Min 3 years’ experience as Lead Automation Tester, Test Lead, Test Analyst, Test Engineer or similar
- Experience of Automated API testing (Postman / REST-assured / RestSharp)
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment (Azure DevOps / AWS)
- Experience in testing within an agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment
- Ability to provide consultative approach to testing with clients
- Mobile Automation Testing (iOS and Android) e.g. Appium
- Test Consultancy experience (e.g working with customers and advising on agile test strategy and best practices)
- Mentoring of junior testers
- Knowledge of non-functional testing e.g. performance testing (JMeter) and security testing (OWASP)
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There's no hierarchy or egos to get in the way - just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Their people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 and someone will help you / get back to you