Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire / Remote (also see note below)
Duration: 6 Months (starting 1st Nov)
Salary: to £450 pd (Outside IR35)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Most of the role is remote, however, travel to Leeds once a week or once every two weeks within the first two months may be required for Agile ceremonies. Thereafter once a month for a day
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Automation Tester, Automation Test Engineer, SDET or similar
- Building automation frameworks from scratch using the latest open source test automation tools
- Working in an agile (Scrum/Kanban) project environment utilising a test first approach which drives and creates a shared understanding of project requirements e.g. BDD, 3 Amigos
- Highly accurate and detail focused with good communication skills
- Analyse acceptance criteria to create Test Cases in a collaborative manner
- Create, manage and triage defects
- Technical requirements
- HTTPClient, RestSharp r equivalent
- Selenium, Cypress r equivalent
- Functional Integration Testing
- Functional UI Testing
- TDD/ BDD
- Test Consultancy experience e.g. working on customer site and advising on agile test strategy and best practices
- ISTQB Certified
The successful Automation Tester / Test Engineer will be working on a client project to redefine the marketplace through the delivery of digital first products and services for it’s global client base. Currently engaged in a discovery phase, which will mobilise a greenfield build of an employee benefits platform. This includes the build of the configuration and transactional components of financial benefits management (share plans, pensions), and the user facing member portal. Highly ambitious timescales, targeting first customer release at the end of QTR 1 2022.
You will need strong automation test skills and experience which must include the ability to build automation frameworks from scratch within agile project environments.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.