Suitable for: Senior Automation Tester or Automaton Test Lead with 4 years’ experience in lead position. Must have experience with .Net framework and hands-on automation testing in C#
Location: Hybrid (home based with occasional travel to Milton Keynes)
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: to £450 pd outside IR35
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
The Senior Automation Test Lead will be joining an experienced and cross dimensional agile team with access to a range of industry leading tools and platforms including Selenium Web Driver, Java, Azure DevOps, InteliJ IDE and API testing using the Rest Assured library.
There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills and the company has been awarded an ‘outstanding’ accreditation from Best Companies for workplace engagements and has featured as one of the UKs Top 100 mid-sized companies to work for.
Essential skills/ Attributes:
- Min 4 years’ experience in a Test Lead or Automation Test Lead role
- Practical experience in automated testing practices
- Solid understanding of the .Net framework
- Skilled in automating frontend and backend applications (web apps, cross browser, APIs, Azure: Microservices, Functions, Service Bus, SQL Azure, Azure storage)
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools (ADO) and version control solutions (GIT)
- Excellent experience in non-functional testing
- Experience of testing commercial applications within an agile environment
- Experience of working with structured data (understanding of XML, JSON etc)
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues in Jira
- Ability to coach junior members of the team and positively influence fellow team members
The Automation Test Lead will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, planning and executing automation testing activities for key Azure based projects. This is a hands-on coding role in a Lead position and the ideal candidate will lead the QAS automation effort by example and work with the offshore and onshore resources. The Automation Test Lead will also include overseeing and leading on all aspects of software development in QA, including peer reviews, coding standards, framework maintenance, tooling reviews and recommendations.
Full job description available
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.