Suitable for: Automation Test Lead, Lead Automation Tester, Senior Automation Tester, Automation Engineer
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: To £45k
Our client is a successful software supplier within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an Automation Test Lead to join their growing team. The role will be responsible for leading and helping with all activities within our clients testing team (liaising with offshore and onshore colleagues) to bring a more standardised and structured approach across their company and improve their overall software quality.
As Automation Test Lead the following experience is essential –
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Automation Test Lead, Lead Automation Tester or Senior Automation Tester or similar
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Experience of creation, maintenance and execution of test cases using Katalon Studio or similar
- Experience of leading and mentoring testing teams.
- Experience of implementing testing processes.
- Experience of all aspects of testing including functional and non-functional using both manual and automated testing
- Experience of testing commercial applications
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques and test processes
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise personal and team day to day workload
- Experience of testing browser-based solutions essential and a good understanding of cross browser testing
- Ability to coach junior members of the team
- Experience of testing mobile solutions would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable
- Computing/IT related bachelor’s degree is desirable
As Lead Automation Tester, the role will be working within the development team and will include overseeing and leading on all aspects of software QA including automated and manual testing.
The role will take ownership of QA processes and continuous improvement of functional and non-functional testing within an agile team, including but not limited to Agile QA, Integration testing, Regression testing, automated testing, technical testing, performance testing, Stress/Load testing, security testing.
The Lead Automation Tester will determine the most appropriate testing for each project and produce an appropriate test strategy and test delivery plan defining deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities; tracks progress against this and implements strategies to recover slippage.
Ensuring QA tracking and reporting is executed and evidenced to meet ISO9001 audit requirements forms part of this role.
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office