Suitable for: IT Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Application Support Analyst/ 2nd Line Support Analyst
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Our client is a successful software provider within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an IT Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Application Support Analyst/ 2nd Line Support.
The role will play an integral part of the support process for our company working and assisting members of the team and supporting our clinical software suite across all customers. The key to success in this role is having the ability to work as part of a team and independently where appropriate. Ability to prioritise work with strong troubleshooting skills are a must.
The role will work across teams consisting of developers, product managers, technical support, and software engineers and report to the teams Support Team Leader.
As IT Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Application Support Analyst/ 2nd Line Support Analyst the following skills are essential :
- Microsoft SQL Server, including writing basic SQL database queries
- Experience of working on a high-profile external customer-facing service desk
- Successfully building and nurturing relationships with end customers
- Experience delivering against targets in a time-sensitive and pressured environment
- Willingness to use flexible thinking to identify and deploy rapid customer solutions
- Experience both learning and operating effectively whilst working remotely
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing product/service documentation and knowledge-based articles
- MS Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Visio)
- Working within a software development company
- Agile software development
- Advanced Microsoft SQL server including stored procedure, schemas and functions
- HL7 interface messaging
- Cloud based solutions such as Microsoft Azure
- Jira, Confluence and ITIL
As IT Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Application Support Analyst/ 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will be in direct contact with customers on a regular basis and will be responsible for ensuring customers issues are investigated, updated, and managed within SLA.
You are required to possess excellent relationship management skills, and a proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills. Attention to detail is a paramount success factor as in this environment even small mistakes can have a large reputational impact.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks -
- Manage the support of customer issues using the company ITSM tool, JIRA
- Constant focus on improving the end customer experience (both new and existing)
- Proactively building strong working relationships with end customers
- Escalate any issues in advance of an SLA breach to Customer Services Lead
- Ensure customer facing material enables effective product use and keep up to date with solution changes internally to feed these through to the end customer
- Author knowledge-based articles for both internal staff and customers
- Ensure ITIL process is followed for all incidents
- Attend meetings as required, these may be at some of the other offices from time to time
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you