Suitable for: Technical Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst / Application Support Analyst/ 2nd Line / Service Desk Analyst
Salary: up to £30,000
Our client is a successful software provider within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an Application Support Analyst / Software Support / 2nd Line Support / Service Desk Analyst
This role requires an extremely visible and sensitive approach of support to be adopted. It is not a traditional Technical Support role requiring a list of technical skills. Rather, it is someone who has worked in a fast paced technical / application support environment with strong interpersonal skills.
The role will work across teams consisting of developers, product managers, technical support, and software engineers and report to the teams Customer Service Lead.
As IT Customer Support Analyst / Application Support / 2nd Line Support / Service Desk Analyst the following skills are essential -
- Experience of working on a high-profile external customer-facing service desk
- Successfully building and nurturing relationships with end customers
- Experience delivering against targets in a time-sensitive and pressured environment
- Willingness to use flexible thinking to identify and deploy rapid customer solutions
- Experience both learning and operating effectively whilst working remotely
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing product/service documentation and knowledge-based articles
- MS Office applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Visio)
- Jira, Confluence and ITIL
- Experience working with the NHS
- Working within a software development company
- Agile software development
As Application Support Analyst / Software Support / 2nd Line Support / Service Desk Analyst, you will be in direct contact with customers on a regular basis and will be responsible for ensuring customers issues are investigated, updated, and managed within SLA.
You are required to possess excellent relationship management skills, and a proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Attention to detail is a paramount success factor as in this environment even small mistakes can have a large reputational impact.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks -
- Manage the support of customer issues using the company ITSM tool, JIRA
- Constant focus on improving the end customer experience (both new and existing)
- Proactively building strong working relationships with end customers
- Escalate any issues in advance of an SLA breach to Customer Services Lead
- Ensure customer facing material enables effective product use and keep up to date with solution changes internally to feed these through to the end customer
- Author knowledge-based articles for both internal staff and customers
- Ensure ITIL process is followed for all incidents
- As appropriate, participate in providing out of hours on call support
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you