Suitable for: Administration Assistant or Office Administrator or Admin Officer
Salary: Up to £25k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant for our client who is a leading software and services provider to the health and social care industry.
The Administration Assistant will ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of working within an office based environment.
Mandatory Skills and Behaviours:
• Have excellent, strong administration skills
• Have good knowledge of MS Office particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Have excellent standard of written and verbal English
• Have the ability to establish effective relationships
• Have the ability to use initiative
• Have the ability to self-manage own workload
• Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Consistently deliver in line with expectations and commitments – meeting or exceeding agreed standards
• Displays enthusiasm to broaden own experience, knowledge and skills which are also shared openly with the wider HR team
The following skills are desirable:
• Displays confidence and has an inquisitive manner
• Displays an openness to new ideas and different ways of working
Communications and working relationships:
• Ability to interact and co-operate with all colleagues at all levels;
• Maintain professional internal relationships;
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with adjacent departments and associated companies;
• Effectively communicate and support other members within the post holder’s team.
• This role involves working with and managing the relationships with external suppliers and agencies, partners and customers.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.