Suitable for: Account Manager, Account Executive or Account Director with experience of providing IT software, solutions or services to the NHS
Location: Homebased + travel when required
Salary: Up to £60k + £4,200 Car allowance
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client works with its customers across ICS, STPs, LHCR, CCGs, NHS Trusts and Local Government organisations to deliver regional shared care systems across health and care economies. They are the market leader the creation of shared care solutions, enabling the safe flow of patient data between care settings, and the aggregation of data for population health and personal health records. They have an immediate requirement for an Account Manager who will focus on delivering customer account management into existing and potential NHS customers with a view to increasing the company’s revenues.
The successful candidate will have a direct impact on orders, revenue and profitability of the Company.
As Account Manager the following skills are essential:
- Min 5 years’ experience as Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Director or similar
- Excellent knowledge of the NHS; ICS, STPs and LHCRs
- Good knowledge of NHS Dept. of Health ICT strategies, plans and initiatives
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer facing and sales context
- Exercising good commercial judgment to protect the company’s interests, in written formats (e.g. bids) and in dialogue with customers
- Excels at establishing and building meaningful and strategic relationships with key decision makers
- Success in establishing and building appropriate internal relationships
- Strong ICT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence required
The Account Manager will become a member of the business development and customer success team and be responsible for managing existing business and meeting targets for new business within the context of existing customer accounts so that agreed annual business targets of revenue and other associated objectives defined in the personal target pack are achieved.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Account managing multiple existing and new customer accounts and developing these to their full potential
- Protecting and increasing existing customer account revenues
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Preparing proposals and tender submissions
- Defining, negotiating and agreeing commercial terms for new orders
- Achieving sales targets as set in annual personal objectives
- Representing the company at a senior level, for example by working with Customer Directors, to further the interests of the company
- Meeting customer account representatives on a regular and agreed basis
- Helping resolve and/or escalating customer issues in a timely fashion
- Protect and increase existing customer account revenues
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.